PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Via S. Bona Vecchia 92/C – 31100 Treviso (TV)
Email address: email@example.com
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation, No. 2016/679 (GDPR), the Data Controller (hereinafter the “Controller”), informs you that your Personal Data will be processed for purposes related to the provision of the services you have requested (by way of example: requesting information, registering on the site to receive benefits and offers, obtaining quotes, making purchases and receiving them at a domicile indicated by you).
The Personal Data you provide may be processed, only with your explicit consent, for the purpose of sending you communications of a commercial nature.
Users are granted the rights set out in Articles 15 ff. of the EU Regulation, no. 2016/679 and in particular to ask the Controller to:
- revoke consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data previously given.
- object to the processing of your Data. You may object to the processing of your Personal Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
- access to your Data. You have the right to obtain information on how your Personal Data is processed and to receive a copy of it.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the accuracy of his or her Personal Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the restriction of processing. Under certain conditions, the User may request the restriction of the processing of his or her Personal Data. In this case, the Controller shall not process them for any purpose other than their storage.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. Under certain conditions, you may request the deletion of your Personal Data from the Controller.
- receive its Data or have it transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive its Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Personal Data is managed by automated means and its processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- lodge a complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you consider that your rights have been violated.
The above-mentioned requests should be sent by e-mail to the contact address of the Holder indicated in this document.
The Data Controller will process and store your Personal Data for as long as required by the purposes for which it was collected and in any case no longer than 10 years from the date of termination of the relationship, in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an Authority.